The Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 is best suited for all the skilled workforce who are ready to make a smart move of Australia Immigration. 190 visa is basically a point-tested visa wherein an interested person is required to meet the threshold set at 65 points. However, it is true that these points don’t guarantee whether you will receive an invitation or not. Henceforth, it is always advisable to go beyond this set threshold if you want to transform your old lives into a new one.
As per this visa, the status of permanent residency is awarded to those individuals who have a secured nomination from an Australian state or territory. In order to receive a nomination from a state or territory, you are required to meet certain eligibility requirements and follow a step-by-step procedure to fulfill your dreams.
The eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you want to apply for a 190 visa has been mentioned below. Have a look!
Now, post meeting the above-mentioned requirements, you need to meet a step-by-step procedure so that you can easily get an invitation from the DHA (Department of Home Affairs) to apply for a 190 visa.
1. Check if your job is listed as a nominated occupation in the SOL list of Australia
2. Lodge your Expression of Interest (EOI)
3. Choose a state from where you need to get a nomination from
4. Meet the requirements and once you get a nomination, you will be invited by the DHA to apply for visa 190
5. Now, after receiving an invitation from the DHA, you have 60-days-time to submit your application along with other documents, supporting your application
Well, 190 is a perfect visa category if you are searching for a new life in Australia. Also, it takes around 7-9 months for this visa to get processed. I hope this information might be fruitful for you!
Wishing you luck and success for the future!
You may also like to read What is Visa 491 for Australian PR?