NSW, Australia Financial Year Updates for 2020-2021
NSW, Australia has released its financial year updates for the year 2020-2021. The Regional Development offices will commence assisting the candidates who have applied for the skilled work regional (provisional) visa subclass 491 from early February 2021. Isn’t it good news for all the ones who want to work and get settled in the designated regional areas of Australia for a period of 5 years.
Isn’t it good news for all the ones who want to work and get settled in the designated regional areas of Australia for a period of 5 years. Now, the RDA will start to accept and assess the applications and determine eligible occupations for the designated regional areas of Australia. No matter the regional areas, the criteria is constant!
The applications that will support Australia’s economic recovery will be processed on high priority. RDA will focus on those applicants who are skilled enough and have relevant years of work experience in the critical sectors of Australia that need improvement.
Well, in order to become eligible for NSW nomination, you need to meet certain conditions such as:
- Living and Working outside of Regional NSW, Australia
To be eligible to apply under this stream, there is a set criteria which you need to follow such as:
- Job Offer in Regional NSW
To be eligible for NSW nomination under this subcategory, you need to:
- A valid skills assessment for an occupation that’s listed in the skilled occupation list of the designated regional areas.
- Have a valid employment offer for an ongoing employment in your nominated occupation (The job offer must be for minimum 12 months and 35 hours per week)
- Have an offer of ongoing employment that is registered in regional Australia and moreover, located in the designated regional areas of Australia.
- At least 5 years of Skilled Employment experience (Suited for offshore applicants)
To be eligible under this stream, a person must be outside Australia and must
- Hold a valid skills assessment for an occupation which is listed in the skilled occupation list
- Must have at least 5 years of skilled employment in a closely related occupation which is in demand in the designated regional areas of Australia
- Close Family Ties in regional NSW, Australia
To be eligible for NSW nomination, you must:
- Hold a valid skills assessment in a nominated occupation which is listed in the occupation list of the regional areas
- Have a close family member residing in the regional NSW who must fulfill all the conditions such as:
- A family member can be your grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, brother or sister
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or Australia’s permanent resident
- Must be currently residing the regional NSW for the last 2 years i.e. 24 months
- Must ensure that your family member has completed a statutory declaration to satiate that they meet all the eligibility requirements
So, are you interested in Australian Immigration and want to make it your new home in 2021? So, apply for the 491 visa and get a nomination from the regional NSW without any hassle. Meet the following requirements mentioned-above and you are all set to start a new life in the regional NSW, Australia. Fill in the free online assessment form and determine your eligibility for free! Good Luck!